Last Updated April 6th, 2020
Wayhub warrants that during delivery the Goods shall:
- Conform in all material respects with their description;
- Be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship;
- Be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979); and
- Be fit for the purpose held out by the Wayhub and wayhub.com;
- Not be damaged in a manner which makes the goods substantially unusable and any goods which do not comply with any of such warranties shall be “Defective Goods”
- the Customer gives notice in writing during the period of 30 days after delivery that some or all of the goods are Defective Goods;
- Wayhub and wayhub.com is given a reasonable opportunity of examining such Defective Goods;
- The Customer (if asked to do so by Wayhub) returns such Defective Goods to the Wayhub designated address at Wayhub’s cost if non-compliance with the warranty is proven. If it cannot be verified, returns of such items are paid by the Customer. Wayhub shall, at its discretion, replace the Defective Goods or refund the price of the Defective Goods in full.
- Any refunds to be made by Wayhub and any payment to or from the Customer in accordance with these terms will be made using the original credit/debit card used for the purchase of the Goods.
Except as provided in these terms, Wayhub shall have no other liability to the Customer in respect of the Defective Goods. The terms of these Conditions shall apply to any repaired or replacement Goods supplied by Wayhub. The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer on completion of delivery by us.