Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON WAYHUB
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business.
- Our Wayhub Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online.
Receive orders and sell your product
- Get notified of sales.
- Receive payments.
Package and ship with ease
- Prepare shipping labels via a desktop application.
- Ship our items with select carriers.
Get payments and grow your business
- Send out a tracking number.
- Follow up with customers.
- Become part of a select group of sellers.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A nationwide community of millions of shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Wayhub
How do fees work on Wayhub?
Joining and starting a shop on Wayhub is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Wayhub. Create a Wayhub account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Wayhub fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Wayhub will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Wayhub?
Wayhub provides a marketplace for a large variety of products. You can offer specialized items or popular products. (Subject to approval by Wayhub.)